San Sebastian and Biarritz from Bilbao
Departure from Bilbao at 08:40 AM via highway directly to Biarritz. We will enjoy a panoramic city tour of the highlights of this famous town including the lighthouse, beaches, old port, casino, Sea Museum, Rocher de la Vierge and Hôtel Du Palais former summer residence of Napoleon. We continue the route along the coast to arrive in the beautiful village of St. Jean de Luz, where we will visit on foot the most interesting areas with their historic buildings and typical port. We continue along the coast to reach Hendaye, a village situated at the mouth of river Bidasoa and just opposite to Hondarribia, where we will cross the bay from France to Spain into a small boat. Once in Hondarribia, we will have free time for lunch. In the afternoon we will continue the route to San Sebastian where we will enjoy a panoramic tour of the most interesting areas, avenues, bridges, Walk of la Concha, etc ... including the views from Mount Igeldo and a walking tour into the typical old town, full of history with its most emblematic buildings as the Church of the Virgen del Coro, Town Hall, Old Port, Aquarium, etc. Return back to Bilbao to arrive there late in the afternoon.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
* Bilingual Official guide.
* Transport during the tour.
* Please note that the tour includes several walking tours.
* Cancellation by the client with less than 4 days in advance 25%, 3 days 50%, 2 days 75% and 1 day or No Show 100% of penalty fee will be charged.
* The minimum number of people required for the tour's departure is 2 people, in case of not reaching the required minimum, we will offer an alternative date or the possibility of the total refund of the tour.
* On high season, the boat service to cross from Hendaya to Hondarribia would be replaced by route on road from Saint Jean de Luz directly to Hondarribia avoiding queues and offering more time to enjoy on villages included into the itinerary.
Meeting Point Information
* This tour starts from Bilbao city center. Please refer to your documentation for more information.
* It will not be necessary to print the voucher