Basque Coast: Urdabai, Bermeo & Gernika
The Basque coast is a wild and natural place full of tradition and good gastronomy. The tour begins at 08:40h from the center of Bilbao to direct us along the right bank of the river and leaving the other side of the estuary the industrial towns of Barakaldo, Sestao and Portugalete. Once in Getxo, we reach the famous Hanging Bridge, where we make a brief stop for who wants to climb on it from above has breathtaking views magnificence cas. We travel to pass through the imposing Castle Butron with 45 meters high and Mungia. From here we head for the coast to San Juan de Gaztelugatxe, beautiful chapel clinging to a rock and surrounded by the sea. We will continue along the coast to the typical fishing village of Bermeo, where we stop to visit. Then get up the coast to Mundaka, where we can enjoy its beauty and magnificence cas delight with views of the Biosphere Reserve of Urdaibai. We followed the trail to reach the emblematic town of Gernika and visit its famous Opera House and Tree Boards. Back to Bilbao Bizkaia inside with beautiful scenery and arrival about 14:00h. Please note that the tour includes several walking tours.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
* Bilingual Official guide.
* Transport during the visit.
* Departure time: 8:40 am
* This is a bilingual tour in English and Spanish.
* Cancellation by the client with less than 4 days in advance 25%, 3 days 50%, 2 days 75% and 1 day or No Show 100% of penalty fee will be charged.
Meeting Point Information
* This tour starts from Bilbao city center. Please refer to your documentation for more information.
* It will not be necessary to print the voucher