Departure from Bilbao at 8:40 am, we will head directly to Vitoria via highway. The route shows the mountainous landscapes until reaching the plateau with its forests of oak and beech.
In Vitoria we will enjoy a panoramic tour of the city including all the most recent areas. Then we stop at the old town for a walking visit.
From here, we continue the route through different towns of Araba until we finally pass Labastida and we arrive in Laguardia, a famous historical and monumental charming village of Rioja Alavesa with magnificent wineries. We will enjoy the medieval streets, the lordly houses and the two fortified churches.
Free time for lunch in one of its typical restaurants; our guide will provide suggestions and possibilities of restaurants. Included a guided visit to a traditional winery including tasting of wines.
What is included
* Bilingual official guide.
* Guided visit to a traditional winery including tasting of wines.
* Transport during the visit
* This tour departs from Bilbao city center. Please refer to your documentation for more information.
* It will not be necessary to print the voucher
* This tour includes several walking tours.