San Juan de Gaztelugatxe from Bilbao
San Juan de Gaztelugatxe, whose namemeans "rock castle" in Basque (gaztelu = castle aitz = rock), is definitely amust during your stay in the Basque Country. It is an islet as small as impressive, located on the coast of Bizkaia, only 35 km. far from Bilbao. We offer you the option of visiting this unique place. Departing from Bilbao at 08: 20am, we will arrive at the viewpoint and start the itinerary with about 2 hours of free time to access if you wish to the hermitage located on the hill. Once up, do not forget to touch the bell of the chapel three times and make a wish! Once back, we will continue our itinerary towards Bermeo, where we will make a walking tour through this beautiful fishing village. Finally, we will go to Gernika, to visit his House of Meetings. Arrival scheduled to Bilbao about 2:30 p.m.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
* Bilingual Official guide.
* Transport during the visit.
* Please note that the tour includes several walking tours.
* Cancellation by the client with less than 4 days in advance 25%, 3 days 50%, 2 days 75% and 1 day or No Show 100% of penalty fee will be charged.
* A minimum of 2 people is required for a tour departure, otherwise, an alternative date is offered or a total refund provided
Meeting Point Information
* This tour starts from Bilbao city center. Please refer to your documentation for more information.
* It will not be necessary to print the voucher